NUTRIM annually publishes more than
papers. A small selection, highlighting the different approaches and
topics is shown below:
- Calorie restriction-like effects of 30 days of resveratrol
supplementation on energy metabolism and metabolic profile in obese
humans.Timmers S et al. Cell Metab 2011;14:612-22
- Bioprocessing of wheat bran in whole wheat bread increases the
bioavailability of phenolic acids in men and exerts antiinflammatory
effects ex vivo. Mateo Anson N et al. J Nutr 2011;141:137-43.
- Efficacy and costs of nutritional rehabilitation in muscle-wasted
patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a
community-based setting: a prespecified subgroup analysis of the
INTERCOM trial. van Wetering CR et al. J Am Med Dir Assoc 2010;11:179-87.
- Diets with high or low protein content and glycemic index for
weight-loss maintenance. Larsen TMet al; Diet, Obesity, and Genes
(Diogenes) Project. N Engl J Med 2010;363:2102-13.
- Effects of sleep fragmentation in healthy men on energy
expenditure, substrate oxidation, physical activity, and exhaustion
measured over 48 h in a respiratory chamber. Hursel R et al. Am J Clin
- Plant stanols dose-dependently decrease LDL-cholesterol
concentrations, but not cholesterol-standardized fat-soluble
antioxidant concentrations, at intakes up to 9 g/d. Mensink RP et al.
Am J Clin Nutr 2010;92:24-33.